1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

How to save automatically scheduled Discoverer workbook as a file?

Discussion in 'Oracle Discoverer' started by Rafi, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Rafi

Rafi Guest

Hi,

When I run a Discoverer report I have the option to export as a file in various formats (PDF, TXT, Excel).
    I’ve scheduled a workbook in discoverer and I want it not only to be saved in the Discoverer itself, I also want it to be saved as a file (PDF, TXT, Excel) when it finished running.

Can someone please explain how can it be done?

Another issue:
    Is it possible to use other kinds of triggers to run the report beside a schedule?
    Meaning – I want the report to run immediately when payroll (trigger exists in DB) finished running.

Thanks!

2. rajmreddy

rajmreddy Active Member

Hi Rafi, Did you get this issue resolved. We have the same requirement. Users want to save the output to text/excel after the scheduled report is run automatically. Please let me know.

Thanks
    Raj

3. rajmreddy

rajmreddy Active Member

Hi Rafi, Did you get this issue resolved. We have the same requirement. Users want to save the output to text/excel after the scheduled report is run automatically. Please let me know.

Thanks
    Raj