1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

How to Pensioners in oracle Payroll

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by aubreddy, Mar 18, 2014.

1. aubreddy

aubreddy Guest

Hi All,

This is Uday and we are implementing Oracle HCM R12.1.3 for one our clients in Oman, where there is no localization and we have to implement International HR and Payroll.

Our client currently processing pensioners and dependent pensioners also in pension payroll and the pension rules are as per sharia law. In case of death of pensioner his/her dependents are eligible for pension and they can also nominate one agent to receive pension on behalf of them.

I have earlier seen one scenario for one of US clients that they use run pension payroll separately using Assignment set and dependents were not eligible there. I have few questions in this scenario.

How to process dependents in Payroll?

If I create an assignment set for all eligible ex-employees, then how to bring dependents into assignment set?

If I create one person type called dependent pensioner and create default assignment then excluding from reports will be a challenge, any ideas on this?

I request you all to share if any of you implemented any solution for pensioners and dependent pensioners in Oracle Payroll.

It would be great if you can send mail to me on the below mail ids

udaybhaskar.r@bahwancybertek.com

aubreddy@gmail.com

Regards

Uday