1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

How to integrate EBS with oracle UCM/stellent

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by hutashan.kuldeep, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Hi All,

I want to integrate oracle EBS(E Business suite) with oracle UCM/stellent(Universal content management).I don't how to do this and also not able to get any help from metalink.So if any one have already implemented this then please help me.
    Your help would be greatly appriciable.

Thanks and Regards,
    Kuldeep

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Well, "how to integrate" is a very crude question. It depends on your requirements.

You can use a Database link between APPS database and UCM database, if you only want a data level integration. Actually Ideally, in such a case, UCM can be installed withing the same Oracle instance as APPS but in a different schema. But if that's not possible, a DB link will do. You can then proceed to create views in UCM database and access them through metadata fields.

If however you are looking at, utlizing, UCM as an attachments repository from APPS at application level, that is not so easy. That might require single sign-on with LDAP or Identity Management and an easier way would be to use UCM content hyperlink as an attachment on the related form.

Think along these lines.