1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

How to host my application online

Discussion in 'Oracle Application Express (APEX)' started by shish, May 5, 2012.

1. shish

shish Active Member

Hello, I am a part of a volunteering library and I want to add a feature to it.

Its elegant member will be allowed to issue books from their home. There will be 100 members who will login into that application.

I want to develop an application where all the books will be showed and can be searched by their names,categories,writers name etc etc.
    I think this can be done with APEX, I can work with pl/sql. I've come to know that oracle provide free workspace for apex application development.Can I use that space for free where about 100 people can login?
    If not, do you have any alternate idea how can I do this? We don't want to cost anything, but if there's no other way except costing something, we'll be happy to keep it as low as possible.
    Thanks in advance.

2. gurujothi

gurujothi Active Member

Yes you can do it with apex, there you can register and create your application.

Thanks&regards,
    Gurujothi

3. emma99

emma99 Active Member

Hello,,

I think.you can host your website using any host that provide support for hosting. also you will be needing the domain for your website...

4. ocpgizmo

ocpgizmo Active Member

You could host the application at the free Apex site. However, they specifically not it *should* not be used for production applications or contain production data. Also, you will not be able to assign a domain to it if you do this. MaxApex has an Apex hosting service that is very cheap ($10 per month is their bottom rung option).