1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

How to get begining balance in cash/bank account to generate statement of cash positi

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by Diana, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Diana

Diana Active Member

Hi everyone,

Can anyone help me to get the table and field of begining balance in cash/bank account? I want to create statements of cash and bank position,,
    I get mutation of cash and bank from payment in payables modul and the receipt from the receivables modul. I use the receipt date and payment date as a required parameter to get mutation balance in both of that moduls. The mutation balance in each cash and bank account are define properly but I felt difficult to get the begining balance for both that accounts. Before of that I tried to use table in inquiry account to get the balance but it need effort to create code combination account first before i get the balance like in trial balance. Trial balance can give total amount for every code combination account for each natural account. please help to execute this issue,

Regards
    Diana