1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

how to find mobile number is valid or not in soa

Discussion in 'JAVA, SOA and Application Development' started by swamisoa, Feb 14, 2013.

1. swamisoa

swamisoa Active Member

hi,
    i have one requirement in that i have to verify mobile number is valid or not if valid i have to check its working or not this is my requirement so can anyone tell how to do using SOA 11g

2. ac.arijit

ac.arijit Forum Advisor

Hey,

Well!! Actually i've an idea (dunno the actual verification process).
    You may try the way online banking functions, i mean you may send a UID to the number and prompt the user to feed it back. This way its a complete cycle of verification.

*I'm not saying its the only workaround, neither its the solution. But it's one of the standard verification processes.

Nidhi25 likes this.
  3. swamisoa

swamisoa Active Member

hi,
    Please send step by step process, actually my project is order purchasing management system in that i have to taken all the information from customer i means credit card details,phone number and address,so in that i have to verify credit card and phone number,credit card is verified using external database but mobile number how to verify i am not get any idea so please explain step by step

4. ac.arijit

ac.arijit Forum Advisor

Hi,

What do u mean by Step-By-Step? .... Do u want me to implement your project myself, simultaneously making a doc and sending it to u?
    That's insane .. :mad:

Come on !! I just gave u a conceptual idea of how its possible and done. Now, u need 2 figure it out how u can pull this off.
    The basic concept is:
    When u get the user mobile no. send an auto-generated verification code to that mobile no. (using mobile apps), then ask the user to input the verification code.

Loose some sweat :p

Nidhi25 likes this.