1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

How to export single forms personalization in R12 using FNDLOAD

Discussion in 'Oracle Apps Technical' started by RG Hegde, Mar 11, 2015.

1. RG Hegde

RG Hegde Forum Advisor

Hello ,

I have to migrate form personalization from one instance to another . I need only few personalization .

Here my source and destination forms are different.

Can we export specific personalization using FNDLOAD?

If I migrate the form personalization to another instance then what about the existing personalization on destination form?

2. DTSIGuy

DTSIGuy Forum Advisor

FNDLOAD notwithstanding...It was my understanding that any Forms Personalization was tied to the core form that it's personalizing...you can't divorce them when moving it from one instance to another. If the personalization exists on the dest then you'll end up replacing it as it overwrites the entry. Unless I'm missing the point entirely...

CJ

RG Hegde likes this.
  3. RG Hegde

RG Hegde Forum Advisor

Hello ,

As the FNDLOAD overwrites the entry Here I have exported the *.ldt file from both source and destination instance . Changed the sequence numbers which are conflicting and removed the personalization which is not required for my destination.

Merged both the *.ldt to single *.ldt

Hope it will be successfully imported ....!!!!

4. RG Hegde

RG Hegde Forum Advisor

Hello

Merged both source and destination *.ldt to single *.ldt file and migrated to destination .

All the personalization are successfully migrated and available at destination.