1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

How to create an Invoice automatically after receiving a Purchase Order?

Discussion in 'Oracle Forms and Reports' started by itsbishnu, Nov 23, 2012.

1. itsbishnu

itsbishnu Active Member

How to create an Invoice automatically after receiving a Purchase Order in oracle apps R12?

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Firstly, You need to check Pay on option for Receipt at supplier level to do this.

Whenever you select this option (Pay on) as Receipt, after creating receipt it's going to create Invoice automatically.

erp.narendrag and Hamza Bukhari like this.
  3. a_kamalraj

a_kamalraj Forum Advisor

Hi itsbishnu,

Bharat is correct. Once you Create Receipt for the PO.
    You can run the Concurrent program:- Pay on Receipt which asks for the Receipt number, this program will create invoice against the receipt number which you have provided.

Hope this gives you an idea.

Cheers
    Kamal (kamal.love@gmail.com)

erp.narendrag likes this.
  4. ac.arijit

ac.arijit Forum Advisor

Hi,
    Before you follow the above, i would just suggest you to make sure that the supplier you're checking Pay On option for receipt, has no pending invoices as on date. This at times creates problem and results into unsuccessful auto-invoice generation.

I mean For E.g: If u're checking on Pay On today 29-Jan-13 for supplier A, then make sure there's no pending invoices for supplier A before 29-Jan-13. Once, all invoices are cleared i.e no pending invoices for supplier A. You may check the Pay On option and it'll work perfectly.

erp.narendrag likes this.