1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

How to Config Stellent with Jdeveloper

Discussion in 'JAVA, SOA and Application Development' started by Vijay Thagulla, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Vijay Thagulla

Vijay Thagulla Active Member

Hi All,

Is there any chance to configure stellent with JDeveloper.
    If Possible let me know how???

Regards,
    Vijay Thagulla.

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

hi Vijay, Jdeveloper is an IDE, and stellent is a content management system, so what do you mean by integrating with stellent? If you mean that you will develop java files in Jdeveloper and deploy them directly on stellent, if Jdeveloper allows remote saving of files on server it should be possible, but there is no out of the box integration.

however you can directly write new check in pages in JSP by integrating stellent with Tomcat. Please read this chapter from Bex's book:
    http://books.google.co.in/books?id=...zaW4AQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=2&ct=result

3. jason_m_Longoria

jason_m_Longoria Active Member

Has this issue been resolved? As I have this in place and really its the JDK you install that makes the difference. However if you would like to do some de-bugging I can help you with that!

Thanks
    Jason

Sadik likes this.