1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

How to clear the old available transactions of Bank Reconcile.

Discussion in 'General' started by yingsras, May 18, 2012.

1. yingsras

yingsras Forum Advisor

My customer uses Oracle EBS 11i for 8 years and never use Cash Management for Bank Reconcile.
    Currently they are upgrading to R12 and will use Cash Management for Bank Reconcile.
    But there are a lot of old transactions that are available for reconcile. (for cash clearing class they set the account code as cash)

Is there the solution to clear the old transaction? The GL period are already closed before upgrading to R12?
    Could you please advise?

Thanks,
    Ying

2. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Ying,

Log an SR with Oracle. They will be able to guide you accurately after looking at all the diagnostics. There will be varies module dependencies here. Going by generic query and recommendations is not advisable as you are in the middle of an upgrade and would want to get everything spot on. And do update the forum with what they suggest. Log it as a P1 as go live is at stake and you will get an instant response.
    thanks
    Ramji

3. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Ying,

Just for your info there is a standard purge program available in CM Super User. You can purge unreconciled bank statements but have to run it for each branch.

Do it after you get a response from oracle. I posted this but the reply seems to have disappeared.
    cheers
    Ramji

4. yingsras

yingsras Forum Advisor

I forgot to update the solution for this topic...

For your information.
    Just enter the date that you want to start using Bank Reconciliation in System Parameter setup in Cash Management.
    Then the available transactions for Bank Reconciliation are the the transaction from the date you enter in system parameter.

Thanks,
    Ying