1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

how to Change the account code for an invoice after it’s been validated and accounte?

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by murtadakarrar, Apr 20, 2011.

1. murtadakarrar

murtadakarrar Active Member

i want to change account code in distribution but my AP invoice is already validated and account created?

2. kumaranrp24

kumaranrp24 Guest

Re: how to Change the account code for an invoice after it’s been validated and accou

is your invoice transferred to GL also or only accounted

3. murtadakarrar

murtadakarrar Active Member

Re: how to Change the account code for an invoice after it’s been validated and accou

My invoice is accounted only

4. Moataz_Haddad

Moataz_Haddad Active Member

Dear murtadakarrar ,

you can make 2 choices :
    1- go to ur invoice inside the distribution and make reverse for a line then re-enter the new line with the new account you need and re-validate & Re-Create accounting For The Invoice

2- you Can reverse or cancel the invoice and re create it

this if you didn't Transfer to Gl

Please Check and feed me back
    Thanks

5. ad9

ad9 Guest

Hi,
    How to Change the department value used in account field for an invoice after it’s been validated,accounted and transfered to GL.

Thanks,
    AD

6. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi AD,

Discard the Line in Invoice and again add new line and change the accounting field as required at distributions and account it.

7. a_kamalraj

a_kamalraj Forum Advisor

Hi AD,

As Bharath Said when you cancel line corresponding Accounting entried gets reversed and you can try with new line with the changes you need too.

Cheers
    Kamal