1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

How tax code to be applied to different countries?

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by yingsras, Jul 9, 2012.

1. yingsras

yingsras Forum Advisor

Hi everyone,

I have set Tax Regime as Regime Level is country and the country is Thailand. If I just have customers which that address are in many countries.
    I don't want to set ebTax to all Regime Country. How can I apply Tax code which regime country is Thailand to be using in other Countries?
    Is there any way to setup? Or I need to set the new regime code?

Now I just found that the AR transaction which the customer address is not Thailand, the tax detail is not populated.
    Could you please advise?

Thanks,
    Ying

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Yingsras,

I think you need to create different regimes for other countries because once you create regime with tax code for one country will display country names there. So I think you need to create different one.

Can I know which way you have used to create tax codes. I mean through application level or through back-end.

We are having hierarchy as state, county and city for tax creation. Can I know how you created for country level.

After once we create tax regimes for one country it contains states and all from that country. So its not possible to assign for other countries.

3. yingsras

yingsras Forum Advisor

Hi Bharat,

Thanks for your answer. I have created tax code by creating Tax regime, Tax, Status and Tax Rate.
    Well, that effect to the customized reports ... but seem there's no other way...

Thanks,
    Ying

4. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Dear Ying,

Yeah you need to create another tax regime for other countries for what you want to effect.