1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

How much time will it take to release offer letter

Discussion in 'Interview Discussions' started by Satish, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Satish

Satish Active Member

Hi Friends,
    I attended Oracle interview on 18/10 and cleared all the rounds and got verbal offer,on 21/10 Requirement team drop an email for submitting my profile against the job id given , and today(10/28 I got a call from recruitment team and she asked me to provide my previous org offer letter,and she told me like HR team asking me to give explanation why the candidate changed his previous org in a short span of time will it causes any bottle neck while processing offer letter let me explain my employment history
    I have total 4.3 years of exp and 3 org profile
    in my first org I worked around 2.3 years and for next one I worked around 11 months and with my current org I working since sep 2013.

and more I have two more offers in hand is it better to wait for oracle offer letter ?

thanks in advance for your suggestion .

2. matthewkevin

matthewkevin Active Member

Sure I also have the same doubt on number of days needed to give offer letter?

3. matthewkevin

matthewkevin Active Member

Sure I too have same doubt in offering the letter. I think it is all depends upon the companies rules and regulations.

4. helenfrances2

helenfrances2 Active Member

Just contact the HR manager and you will have a correct answer?