1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

How can I download Documents

Discussion in 'Documents Section Discussions' started by KPraveen, Mar 27, 2012.

1. KPraveen

KPraveen Guest

Hi,

I am Praveen, I came across this site and impressed it is very usefull in day to day life.I am honor to be a member of this site and registered today.
    I go through the Documentation section, where lot of information is presented. However I am unable to download required information. I would need your help how can I download documents which are badly needed.

Thanks
    Praveen K

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

3. hairka

hairka Active Member

Hello Praveen, once you have to download before you can upload at least one file then you can download easily

Sadik likes this.
  4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi hairka,

for a few days we have disabled uploading as we are cleaning up the Docs section (nearly 90% done!) as such in the meantime we have enabled downloads for everyone (since uploading is disabled).

We should be done this week and old rules re-instated.

Regards

5. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi praveen,

Please try to upload one useful document before downloading document. And also you can only download 10 documents per day to improve the site and server performance.

6. zargon

zargon Community Moderator Forum Guru

It would be nice for people responding to a thread to read the thread in its entirety before posting a response that is clearly in error; Sadik just posted that uploads are disabled until the end of the weekend for document area cleanup; download policy has therefore been modified so that all can download since no one can upload. As I read this sometime on Monday the original rules will again apply.

Again, please read the thread completely before posting.