1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Hi plz help me - Problem while going for shipping

Discussion in 'Oracle SCM & Manufacturing' started by appsmanju, Feb 19, 2010.

1. appsmanju

appsmanju Active Member

Hi,
    Please look into screen shots.When i want to book and ship a order,I can only book but by referring order no if went to do pick release and ship confirm delevery lines are not seen.Can you pleasehelp me out.Please refer screen shotswhich is attached with this thread.

Attached Files:

2. Gerry

Gerry Guest

Hi,

1. please check your line status
    2. if (1) = closed, please look at the line workflow you're using
    3. can you progress the order line?
    4. try running the workflow background process in case the workflow is deferred

Thanks

3. salmankhalid

salmankhalid Forum Advisor

kindly debug your from and if using some procedure or package then test your package or procedure ans use proper exception handling in it........

4. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

hi,

Please check out the shipping transaction form that contains Org code=JSW. Try to clear the form and check again with that sales order number. May be the organization issue, I think you created sales order for different organization and trying to ship from different organization. That is the reason it is not showing that order number.

5. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi,

If it is not an organization problem then please check your line status whether it is in shipped/closed or awaiting shipping status. If it was in shipped/closed status it doesn't show any records in shipping transactions form.