1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Hi,........... Members of Club Oracle

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by omvasu, Jul 13, 2009.

1. omvasu

omvasu Active Member

Hi,

Greetings from OM.Vasu.

I am please to introduce my self to all the members of Club Oracle.com

I have 13+ Yrs of rich and progressive experience in HR Consulting, Training and Development practices.

Currently associated with a leading Oracle ERP IT services company as Sr.Training Manager, an organization focused on India, EMEA, Japan, Asia Pacific, region for training and development, resource management, recruitment and Marketing.

Senior Management and Business consultant with diversified and rich experience in all aspects of Human resource consulting, Training and development, Sourcing, Contract Staffing and Recruitment including Marketing towards staffing services work experience in India . Focus on EMEA, Japan, Asia Pacific region markets for HR Consulting and Training & Development- Oracle E-Biz (ERP) & Oracle acquired products, Microsoft, SUN , SAP, Asian / European Languages & Soft skills in IT, ITES Industry.

I request all Club Oracle.com members to feel free to write to me for any assistance in Oracle ERP and Linguistic training and HR Consulting area for any help.

Regards

OM.Vasu.

G Talk : sreeni5k@gmail.com

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hello omvasu

and welcome to club-oracle!