1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Hi folks

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by virusx1984, Feb 9, 2011.

1. virusx1984

virusx1984 Active Member

I'm a worker from China.:D

I like programming and I have 11 years programming experience(vb,c,Java,excel vba).

Now I work in a factory at Foxconn Shenzhen China as a production and supply planner.

I have written a lot of small tools for excel using vba that can help us work more efficiently.

I'm very interesting in Advanced Planning System which use Genetic Algorithm to search the best planning result.

I hope I can write a APS for our factory even a simple one,but I have many question(such as how to model it,how to desgin chromosome).
    Is there anyone who has the experience of APS can help me??:confused:

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Virusx,

What an interesting username! :) About time you introduced yourself!

Nice to have someone from China. We have people here from India, Europe, US and UK. I guess you are the first one whom I have spoken with here who is from china.

I do have a little experience in General Planning, but that was with Oracle E-Business Suite procurement modules. If you have some specific functional questions, i can probably offer some comments from the perspective of how it is implemented in Oracle EBS.

And all the best...

3. virusx1984

virusx1984 Active Member

It's very kind of you.