1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Hi all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by klssuresh, Dec 17, 2015.

1. klssuresh

klssuresh Active Member

ð Having 11+ years of experience, among 8+ years on Oracle Apps 11i and R12 as a Functional Consultant and 3+ years of experience in Functional Accounting.

Have been working on Oracle General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payables (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) Purchasing (PO) Cash Management (CM) and Fixed Assets (FA), iReceivables, iExpenses, iProcurement.

Good Knowledge in Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV).

Having experience in Implementation and Support including Set up configuration, Solution designs Testing, Data Migration, and Functional Specification for Customization, Documentation, and Post Implementation Support.

Good Experience of Oracle Multi Org structure, MOAC and Oracle AIM.

Exposure on conversions from legacy system to Oracle Applications.

Involved in the Functionality Analysis, Support to the Technical Team for Customizations and Form Personalization.

Good experience in Analysis of Business Requirements, Converting them in to detailed Functional requirements for Software Development / Enhancements

My current assignment is R12 implimentation project.

Thank you all and try my best to share my experiences

2. jagadekara

jagadekara Forum Guru

Hi Suresh,

Welcome to club oracle..

3. Prashanth Kumar

Prashanth Kumar Starter

hi this is prashanth from banglore i need oracale dba study material