1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Hi~A Chinese boy is here.Happy to join this club.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by neosong, Aug 14, 2012.

1. neosong

neosong Active Member

Hello,everyone.I am a Chinese boy who has just complete his college and finds a job on oracle and then fortunately join this club with you guys. I am very happy to have this club where when I encountered some questions I can go for help and there are always many people ready to answer your questions.Now I want to introduce myself to everyone here and hope we can be friends.
    I growed up in yantai,shandong province in China and work in tianjin.My company is not a big one,but most of the clerks here are graduated from the same college,so we have a lot of things in common.I ever have many dreams like building my own website and develop a big computer online game like WOW.Though I still have a lot of things to learn but I am happy because I am still young and I have some time to learn about this.Ok,this is still work time here I don't want to be said chatting at this time with so many jobs undone.This is me and wish everyone here a good day.

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Neo

Welcome to Club Oracle! You have just began a journey... All the best! :)