1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

help required

Discussion in 'SQL PL/SQL' started by animeshdubeyad, Jun 26, 2014.

1. animeshdubeyad

animeshdubeyad Active Member

dear friends,
    I am working on squirrel and wrote a query which is like this:

select
    sum((coalesce((Sent_128),0)))*(365/(count(distinct(date_created))))/(((sum(coalesce((quantity2),0))/(count(distinct(date_created))))+(sum(coalesce((quantity),0))/(count(distinct(date_created)))))/2) as "final"
    from table....

i am getting error as :

Error: TEIID30504 Remote org.teiid.core.TeiidProcessingException: TEIID30504 dwhSOU: 0 TEIID11008:FEHLER: Division durch Null:TEIID11004 Error executing statement(s): [Prepared Values: [] SQL: SELECT ((SUM(coalesce(g_0."sent_128", 0)) * cast((365 / COUNT(DISTINCT g_0."date_created")) AS bigint)) / (((SUM(coalesce(g_0."quantity2", 0)) / cast(COUNT(DISTINCT g_0."date_created") AS bigint)) + (SUM(coalesce(g_0."quantity", 0)) / cast(COUNT(DISTINCT g_0."date_created") AS bigint))) / 2)) AS "c_0" FROM dwh.mat_table_17799_st113 AS g_0, dwh.mat_table_21359_st2 AS g_1 WHERE g_0."sku" = g_1."supplier_sku" GROUP BY g_0."pop_quantity", g_0."pop_fulfilled_quantity", g_0."returned_512", g_0."quantity", g_0."reserved" LIMIT 100]

please help me out with the error.
    thanks in advance

2. krasnoslobodtsev_si

krasnoslobodtsev_si Forum Genius

3. animeshdubeyad

hi the version is:

SQuirreL SQL Client Version 3.5.2
    Copyright (c) 2001-2014

4. rajenb

rajenb Forum Expert

Hi,

Meaning "ERROR: division by zero" (trusting Google Translate from German to English :))...

Which I suppose is coming from the SQL statement (BTW - that's the reason you posted it in this section as you suspect an issue with the SQL rather than Squirrel itself on which I won't be able to helo you at all !).

The portion of the expression:

must be bringing 0 which is provoking this error and this will happen if both "quantity" and "quantity2" are NULL or 0.

Please check the data in your table.

5. animeshdubeyad

thanks Rajen :)