1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Help Required for Bank Setup In Oracle Payables R12

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by sarfaraz.ahmed, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Dear All,
    I need to setup a new bank to track corporate credit card transactions related to another bank. Perhaps I have followed the following steps to setup the same still I am facing the following issues.
    1. While creating a payment for a particular invoice unable to select the payment method as 'Wire' and Payment Document As well. Though have given the payment type as 'Wire' for invoice.
    2. Accounting Entries not created as expected. (Credit Card Bank Account is not affected).

Please find the following steps I have created and would appreciate if you can correct in case of any deviation.

Step 1.Create Bank, Branch Branch, Address and Contact.
    Step2. Manage Bank Accounts > Account Owner, Name and Code Information (Cash, Cash Clearing,Bank charges etc)
    Step3.Add Organization Access
    Step4: Payment Document Categories Creation
    Step5: Update Account Holder and Contact
    Step6: Payment Process Profile and Payment Document.

Then finally Invoice Creation and Payment Creation. Kindly share some inputs or reference which would help in this regard. Many Thanks.

Regards,
    Ahmed