1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Help!! Help!!! Cant Select My calendar Code when Creating Inventory Organisation.

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by Moonwalker, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Forum Advisor

Guys i have spent sometime trying to get this working but to no avail!!

Ok here is my problem;

1, I have created my Legal Organization without any
    problem.

2, Defined my operating Unit

3, Defined my unique workday calendar

4, In Inventory organization classification when trying to add the unique workday calendar i can seems to see it the LOV. I am only able to see PROCESSCA.

Also my unique organisation code is not be saving at all.

This supposed to be a straight forward setting, am sure someone will be able to shed more light.

Thanks

2. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

Hi I had asked you in another thread, what is the error message you are getting when trying to save the organization code?

3. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Forum Advisor

Dear Apps Expert Sir,

Sir - I dont not get any error code at all, all i got is the organisation code field keep been highlighted.

The Organisation code field keeps been highlighted despite the fact that i have changed codes but when i choose an existing code i get an error code.

My question now is why cant i save any code that i created as the organisation code?

I have done everything ( LE org & OU org have been created) else leading up to this final step - there must be something that am missing - someone should be able to point this out am sure what i could have missed or omitted!!

Attached Files:

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

The error says that organization code already exists. could you just enter query mode and query the organization code.

5. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Forum Advisor

I showed the error code to indicate that i was when i chose an existing code it will error however when i chose my own UNIQUE code its does accepts or save this information!!

I also used both internal or external location thinking that could be the reason why it isnt saving the org code.

Sadik, can you think of any other circumstance that this problem can occur am sure you must have a theory as to why!!!