1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Help Club Oracle

Discussion in 'Site Announcements and Feedback' started by Sadik, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Dear Members

As you are no doubt aware, running a site such as Club Oracle, requires a great deal of funding. Fortunately for us, we have been able to partner with IDG TechNetwork which is a media network that provides our visitors with relevant Advertisements which cover the costs of running this site.

Now our partner IDG TechNetwork requires our members to participate in a small survey whose main objective is to get an understanding of what our Audience needs and hence serve them better. This survey will help us by letting us know better where we are failing and what we can do better as well as help IDG provide more relevant ads which our visitors would be more interested in.

So I request all members to please take about 10 minutes to fill this survey -> https://s0063717.researchresults.com/default.aspx?i.user1=15 and help Club Oracle.

Many Thanks to everyone...

P.S I know I had at an earlier time announced for some new features for the site. Unfortunately both new projects and personal work has not allowed me to work at length on Club Oracle. However the plans still remain (I have even invested in some new software features, which has to be implemented) and they will be rolled out in coming months.

Regards

yowancristo and Bharat like this.
  2. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Done my friend.
    cheers
    Ramji

Sadik likes this.
  3. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Same problem exists at home network also sadik. Iam unable to open that page.

4. Sadik

Interesting, because a few people have reported to me that they have completed the survey. Perhaps it's your pc's antivirus or something which is blocking...

5. Bharat

Okay no worries. Anyhow I will sort it out from my side. Interestingly Iam not able to see that survey link here anymore. Can you please confirm me where it is.

6. Sadik

7. Bharat

Done Sadik.That works fine in my home PC.