1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ab_ghaffar, Sep 10, 2008.

1. ab_ghaffar

ab_ghaffar Active Member

Hello ALL,

I completed my masters in computer science and use to with Oracle / Developer 2000 from last 4 years . Now interested in Oracle Application . Can some one let me know the exact starting point to explore Oracle Applications or any www material for learing purpose and from i can install Oracle applications for learning purpose.

Regards

A Ghaffar

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hello ab_ghaffar and welcome to club-oracle forums. Your post was in the wrong category, so I have moved it here.

Firstly, it wouldn't be possible for a beginner to download and install oracle applications. However, you can try solution beacon's free online apps instance.

However to register you will need an Oracle CSI number. If you don't have it, you can ask someone who does to provide you with that.

Secondly, you can try this thread - what is oracle applications to learn more about oracle applications.

Thirdly and perhaps most importantly, you may consider getting certified by Oracle for their various Oracle application Certification Programs. Go to oracle's certification site, click on your country for more details.

Best of luck