1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Hello Is AME part of e-Business?

Discussion in 'General' started by softwarecompliance, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Hello,
    I work with licensing for an insurance company in Ohio. I am trying to help a colleague with a high-profile task. He needs to know if the AME application is part of the e-Business module, so we know whether we have the license or not. We have the maintenance on it. We have patiently waited for an Oracle answer. Thank you in advance for your concern.

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Yes, as far as I am aware AME is not separately licensed and license to use AME comes along with whichever module license you have purchased. For instance you can use AME for Purchase Requisition Approval, so if you have Oracle Purchasing, license to use AME for requisition comes together with it.

However the only caveat is that Oracle does make changes to their license structure based on how the sale was bundled to the customer, so I would recommend that you can just call up Oracle Sales (those guys usually are most informed about license matters) and clarify.