1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Hello from Rajesh Thampi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rajthampi, Jan 31, 2010.

1. rajthampi

rajthampi Active Member

Hi guys
    I am Rajesh Thampi, employed in Kuwait. I have a total of 10+ years experience in IT related fields.
    I started as a clipper programmer during 1993 and by 1997 changed my scope with Windows Networking, Windows domains, cisco networks before going back to programming using ASP, java scripts, later Oracle based applications (both ASP as well as Oracle front end tools)
    Right now, I am the in-charge for IT department and engaged with adding custom modules for our Oracle e-business suit R12 instance.
    We are the last leg of project closure with ERP R12, which was more than a year old project. Mostly I am comfortable with the SCM/INV modules (technical) and my primary assignments are like developing custom applications and reports for (mainly) OM/INV as well as financials.
    Apart from this, I am doing my business management (bachelors) to learn more about finance.
    I paint and write poems, play guitar. I reached this page through a google search and I hope in future I will able to contribute as well as get benefited from the posts by others around.

Thanks and best regards,

raj

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hello Rajesh

Welcome to Club-Oracle Forums... Looking forward to interacting with you on various threads.

Regards