1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

GROUP_ID in GL

Discussion in 'Oracle Apps Technical' started by yknev, Apr 20, 2010.

1. yknev

yknev Active Member

Dear All,

I am new for Oracle Apps, How to import the Journals from Paybles using GL -> Journals -> import -> Run, In this window One GROUP ID option(No Group ID, All Group IDs, Specifi Group ID) is available.

Actually, i run this request with NO GROUP ID, but my request is in warning status because, it throws following Error:

If no GROUP_ID is specified, then only data with no GROUP_ID will be retrieved. Note that most data
    from the Oracle subledgers has a GROUP_ID, and will not be retrieved if no GROUP_ID is specified.

SHRD0119: Deleted 1 record(s) from gl_interface_control.

1. What is the Group ID.

2 . How to import the journals from Payables using this method. Kindly help me.

3. Why, one row is deleted in GL_inteface_control table

Regds,

yknev

2. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

The Group ID distinguishes import data within a particular source, i.e. Oracle Receivables, Payables and other subledgers. This allows you to choose a Selection Criteria:

1. No Group ID: will select lines with the group id not populated (null)
    2. All Group IDs: will select all lines from the specified source with the group id populated (not null)
    3. Specific Group ID: will select lines with that specific group id