1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Greetings to all communes

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Indra Stp, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Indra Stp

Indra Stp Active Member

dear friends,

I am Indra Stp, just join this community for a couple of months and I think it is a great community. For years I have been trying to understand the Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management business process. So if any of you have the same interest, I am happily to share knowledge. But I am also open for Financial and other kind of business process include technical knowledge. Because I think learning has no boundary, and I also consider myself as a beginner.

Regards

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Indra. Thanks for your appreciation and thanks for joining. We highly value your contributions in the Documents section. I have some experience in Supply Chain management, specifically procure to pay and order to cash. I also have a good experience in EAM. So feel free to ask about any of those and I will be happy to assist.

Regards

3. Amy

Amy Active Member

Hello All, good to see this community so active.
    I am new to this group but not a newbie to Oracle :). I have functional knowledge and expertise in Oracle HRMS - Core HR, OAB, OTL modules.

Would like to share my knowledge and get new ideas and tips about the functionality of Oracle HRMS in the industry.

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Amy, Much warm welcome to our humble corner of the internet. We do try and share ideas and discussion here. :)

:welcome

5. Shruti83

Shruti83 Active Member

Hi All,
    I am new this group as well as new to oracle. Wow this forum is really amazing and contains lots of knowledge and stuff. I am happy that i joined this community. I am keen on learning oracle apps technical. Hoping to get help & support from you guys.

Thanks,
    Shruti