1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Fusion table name - Manage Enterprise HCM information?

Discussion in 'Oracle Apps Technical' started by shweta, Jun 12, 2012.

1. shweta

shweta Guest

Hi All,

I have entered data in the Enterprise Details section of Manage enterprise HCM information page and it gets approved too; but the data is not reflected. I want to check if the backend is updated. Can someone please provide me the table name?

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Can you provide some more information like screenshots what you have done and whats the data is not reflecting. By that we can see what's going there.

3. Hi,
    Can you specify which version of fusion application u are using,as per oracle if ur in the Basic 18 version even though u create it will not allow u to add the divisions,legal enttities. Some times u will not be able to even see the created enterprise, if you are using the basic 18 version and below RUP 3 version u have to modify the already existing enterprise, if ur using RUP 3 then it has the ECS Configurator tool which helps to configure the Enterprise structure easily.
    Comming to the table structure,you should have the access to data base, find the table from the enterprise repository and check it in data base. According to my knowledge we cannot see the table from the fusion application directly.