1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

For 1Z0-146 Oracle 11g Advanced PL/SQL (OCP) exam

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by neerajrathore1909, Mar 2, 2012.

1. neerajrathore1909

neerajrathore1909 Active Member

I wanted to ask question that is it necessary to do training course before giving this exam or I can directly give this exam at any authorized center. I have done sql and plsql training course from oracle authorized center and also given oca certification exam .
    thanks in advance.

thanks
    Neeraj

2. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Hello,

Nope. It is only recommended but not necessary.
    Do you have a prior PL SQL Developer Certified Associate Certification? If yes once you pass this exam you will get Oracle Advanced PL SQL Developer Certificate.

If no then you can do the following
    Give 1Z0-051 11G SQL Fundamentals Plus

1Z0-144 Oracle Database 11G Program with PL SQL or 1Z0-147 Program with PL SQL

And on completing the 3 exams you will get Oracle Advanced PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Certification.

All the official study guides are there in Club Oracle. If you do not find any leave a note and I will upload. Good luck
    Ramji

3. dsp

dsp Active Member

Hi Ramji,

I am going to give the exam in Apr 12 . I need some Oracle11 Advance PLSQL (1Z0-146) material for study. could please send me to my emial..erdharmendra2000@gmail.com. Thanks Lot in Advance.

4. zargon

zargon Community Moderator Forum Guru

Please note that the study guides are available here at Club Oracle. Upload a document first then you should be able to download the guides you need.

5. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Dear DSP,

I have uploaded the student guides on the forum. Please do search in the respective document section and you can download. Also it is not a good practise to sent materials to personal email id's nothing personal my friend. Here is why;
    1. There is every chance of getting stitched up for Copyright and other legal and or forms of blackmail.
    2. Whatever material is shared should be shared on the forum so greater number of people benefit. If personal requests are catered to separately, others will have to keep repeating their requests and this adds to clutter and space issues for the site.

Kindly use the search facility. As Zargon has pointed out you will need to first upload to the forum in order to be able to automatically download. The whole idea is to encourage sharing and nothing more.
    Best Regards,
    Ramji

6. smith_b29

smith_b29 Guest

Hi Ramji,
    can u plz let me know how can I download and from where ? where it is exactly material for 11g Advance pl/sql OCP?? I am OCA

7. smith_b29

smith_b29 Guest

Hi Ramji,
    plz reply how can I download and from where ? where it is exactly material for 11g Advance pl/sql OCP??

8. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

9. ocpgizmo

ocpgizmo Active Member

10. kc.subbu@gmail.com

kc.subbu@gmail.com Active Member

Hello ,

I am going to write 1Z0-144 Oracle Database 11G Program with PL SQL exam on july 9th,2014. please send me the dump to kc.subbu@gmail.com if your are having.

Thnaks in Advance..

Best Regards,
    venkat

11. kc.subbu@gmail.com

Hello ,

I am going to write 1Z0-144 Oracle Database 11G Program with PL SQL exam on july 9th,2014. please send me the dump to kc.subbu@gmail.com if your are having.

Thnaks in Advance..

Best Regards,
    venkat

12. kc.subbu@gmail.com

Hello ,

I am going to write 1Z0-144 Oracle Database 11G Program with PL SQL exam on july 9th,2014. if you are having the dumps,please send me to kc.subbu@gmail.com
    Thnaks in Advance..

Best Regards,
    venkat

13. ocprep

ocprep Forum Advisor

You are taking the test in two days and have waited this long to try to cheat?
    You should plan ahead next time.

14. TamilselvanM

TamilselvanM Guest

Hi Ramki,

I have recently cleared Oracle OCA part -1 exam. Now I have to take OCA part-2 exam. Please help me on this...

I need the follolwing to prepare my exam..
    Do you have Study Guide for 1Z0-144: Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL SQL ?
    Do you have any Frequently asked question & Answers?

15. zargon

zargon Community Moderator Forum Guru

You want to cheat to get this second part of your certification? Have you not downloaded and installed a copy of Oracle 11.2.0 and created a database? Practice is your best tool.

Sadik likes this.
  16. vk055

vk055 Starter

Hello All,

I want to go for Oracle Developer Certification. can anyone suggest me the path and exam numbers...It will be helpful for me

Thank you in advance.