1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

FNDWRR.exe

Discussion in 'Oracle Apps Technical' started by ssankars, Nov 2, 2011.

1. ssankars

ssankars Premium Member

I have designed a report and successfully registered it into Oracle apps and able to view the content in Browser bt when i m trying to save this file in local system it will show 'authentication Failed' as file content. Can anybody help me for this prob?

2. kiran.marla

kiran.marla Forum Genius

Hi,
    What kind of report , i.e. rdf or xml report?
    Can you share a screen shot of it?

ssankars likes this.
  3. ssankars

ssankars Premium Member

Hi Kiran,

I have Designed rdf report and registered it into Oracle Apps. I am able to view the content
    of that report in Browser by clicking 'View Output' button present in 'Requests' window.
    Then when i am trying to save that report in my Local system as File > Save As it will save as
    FNDWRR. exe file but if i am explicitely saviing it as a text file den in that text file only
    'Aunthetication failed' is visible and also when i am trying View > Source from tool bar den also i am
    getting same 'Aunthetication failed' as Content.

With Regards,
    Sidharth

4. kiran.marla

kiran.marla Forum Genius

Hi sankar,

There are so many factors included like MIME settings or USER profile and etc...

can you save a copy file in other system???

5. ssankars

ssankars Premium Member

Thank u For your reply. Actually i have installed Oracle Apps in my own system and trying to save that report in same machine and even if in the browser when i am trying View > Source ,its also saying Aunthetication failed as its content . Please just help me out of this problem as i am new to Oracle apps.

6. tomloera

tomloera Forum Expert

Hi ssankars;

I have the same problem with some reports when I create with the rtf extension and I can open directly of the server, but when I save the document in my local PC fixed the problem.

I hope this tip will be helpful

Regards
    Tomloera