1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Financial Accounting Hub - 95937 Error

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by murliram, Oct 14, 2014.

1. murliram

murliram Active Member

Hi All,

We are trying to bring in External Data through FAH into GL. We are getting the bellow error.

Could you all please help me in this, I have hit a roadblock here, need this to get resolved ASAP. This error is generated when i run the create accounting process from FAH custom responsibility. We have the Event Id being generated and it is populated in the XLA table

Message Number Message
    95937 There are either non-accountable events existing in the system, or events which could not be processed because no data could be found on transaction objects. Please enable the profile option SLA: Enable Diagnostics,create accounting again, and run the report Transaction Objects Diagnostics to identify the problem.

Regards

2. Hunter45

Hunter45 Guest

Such software’s were just out of my mind till the time I got worthy guidance of Dr. Aloke Ghosh. He had got billions of brilliant ways to teach you because of his long and successful experience.