1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Fast Formula Verfication Error

Discussion in 'Oracle HRMS & Payroll' started by Mohit Shukla, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Mohit Shukla

Mohit Shukla Active Member

am not able to create fast formula. I created Formula function and then trying to call that formula function in Fast formula I am getting below error –

APP-FF-33791: Formula calls are not supported by FastFormula

Cause: A Formula has been detected whilst loading function definitions from the FF_FUNCTIONS table (procedures have null data types). Called Formulas are not supported by FastFormula in this release.

Action: If the Formula has been defined as part of user data, please remove the formula or replace it with a function. If the Formula has not been defined as part of user data, please refer to your local support representative.

PFA the document for your reference.

Please let me know how can we resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohit Shukla

Attached Files:

2. sathrms

sathrms Guest

Hi,

In your package change the parameter names in the functions to be the same as what you defined in the formula function parameter for.

ie change this

function performance_cal(assignment_id number,business_group_id number,l_appraisal_id number, l_line_object_id number)

to

function performance_cal(assignment_id number,business_group_id number,appraisal_id number, line_object_id number)

make the same change in the package body as well and check if the issue is resolved.

Thanks