1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Facing problem with UCM installation

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by yaznesh, Sep 2, 2010.

1. yaznesh

yaznesh Forum Advisor

hi,

i am facing problem with installing ucm ?

what we need to do pre installation steps ?

i mean ,how to create schemas ?? why we need to provide batchsnippet.sql and stelletrole.sql ? how it provide script exactly and where it exactly run ??

I am usng Apache server.. after installation showing error in log file previllages not suffeceint ....

even apache server also showing error ? while installing Apache which port no we shoud provide ??

what we will do , if error occurs in Apache ??

what we need to provide script inside apache for installing UCM ?/

2. yaznesh

yaznesh Forum Advisor

response very delayed ... very disppointing

3. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Yaznesh, this is a community, this is not a paid support forum... you will only get responses as good as your own involvement. How many threads have you responded to sharing your experience? What makes you think anyone has any compulsion to reply to you?

4. yaznesh

yaznesh Forum Advisor

sorry for asking like tht... actually it was some urgent requirent so that i was asking.

anyways, i have one requirment please come up to this. how to checkin multiple files using API's

using CIS i was able to checked in files to ucm content server, but now i need to check in multiple files (more than 3 files) with same content id using API's.

please let me know