1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

FA- Mass Reclassifications

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by money3388, May 25, 2012.

1. money3388

money3388 Active Member

Does any one know the filed "Amortize Adjustment' in Mass Relassification , what is differece if I checked it or not ?

2. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Money3388,

I have to start charging money for each question from you . Just Kidding. keep them coming. I will post the answer in a bit.
    cheers
    Ramji

money3388 likes this.
  3. money3388

money3388 Active Member

Hi Ramji

I have read user guide , but I don't really understand the meaning , So I post this issue .
    Now I testing two scenarios , one scenario is check the filed , the other one is not ,
    and I understad the difference . Thank you

4. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Dear Money3388,

Ok You dont have to pay me anything! I was just joking. (See the talk of money makes you put in a little extra effort).
    My friend self help is the best help. I deliberately kept you waiting(apologies) to see when I will see your response and what it would be.

Here is a tip. When you are in Oracle just point the cursor over any particular thing you want to know about and click on the Question Mark or Online Help and bingo you should get the explanation of what that feature is about in a separate window.

Click related topics and you will see everything connected to it. So its a matter of a little perseverance and exploration. (Nowadays breast feeding is no longer fashionable :))
    cheers
    Ramji

money3388 likes this.