1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Example for Application Fields (in Configuration Manager)

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by valdo, Jan 5, 2009.

1. valdo

valdo Guest

Hi, please,

could you show me any (step by step would be best) example of use 'Application Fields' in UCM Stellent?

Manual says that dependable chioce lists can use it, but i cannot make it done, also there was one thread about use of Application Fields in Custom Component but i cannot see any of fields, i have created in Stellent UCM.

Help please.

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

hi as of my experience i haven't ever needed to use applications fields and neither any of my colleagues ever have. I can only remember that Application fields can also be selected while creating rules (the place where you add fields to your rule). But besides that i haven't seen application fields being even mentioned anywhere.

I would be very curious to know what is your requirement for which you need application field... maybe then i can help u