1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Error:The output file for request 344434 is empty(0 bytes)

Discussion in 'Oracle SCM & Manufacturing' started by gurujothi, Jul 3, 2012.

1. gurujothi

gurujothi Active Member

Hello Everyone,
    Am new to Oracle SCM,Just now started to learn about it,Am using ORACLE Application R12,
    I have created the Non_consignment purchase order,Receive receipt,Receiving transactions and then in
    SCM INTERFACES I have run my request, and its Phase is Completed and STATUS is Normal,but when I click the View output button am getting the message "The output file for request 344434 is empty(0 bytes)"
    again I tried "Submit a new request" but that one also giving the same message.
    Can anyone give me the solution for this?
    Thank you.

Regards,
    Gurujothi.

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Please check for which request you are trying to see the output. And make sure that it has any rdf or rtf or pl/sql program to give you proper output. If it is not any of that it wont give u any output. Please let us know what is that concurrent program you are trying to see the output.

gurujothi likes this.
  3. Bharat

Have you checked the program and its executable.

gurujothi likes this.
  4. gurujothi

gurujothi Active Member

Dear sm.gbharat,
    Its working fine now,Nothing wrong with program when we are submit the request it will be in pending and we have to Refresh the page then it will come to completed stage, right? there The column next to REQUEST ID is changed , but I run the request by giving
    "Pay on Receipt Autoinvoice" but the completed one is generated in next line with new requst id, but I clicked the request Id which I have submitted,Thats why it showed the " Error:The output file for request 344434 is empty(0 bytes)",
    now I understood.
    Thank you so much for your time.

Regards,
    Gurujothi.

5. Bharat

Hi gurujothi,

Thanks for your reply. Identifying your problem yourself was great thing and you have good learning knowledge. Go ahead with your practice and work, then post here if any issues you have faced. We are always here to guide you.

gurujothi likes this.