1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Enhanced features in OF 11.5.10.2 RUP6

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by vimaliyer, Apr 7, 2009.

1. vimaliyer

vimaliyer Active Member

Hi All

Can anyone share me some document which explains the functional fixes/enhancements/new features in AR/AP/FA and GL please ? I wanted to upgrade my current RUP4 (in 11.5.10.2) to RUP6 and would like to know how much end to end testing is required.

Regds

Vimal, Dubai

2. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

Hi Vimal, if you want to upgrade from 11i to R12 you should look at the funcional changes in individual modules.

Here's a RCD document attached on RUP6, this would help.

Attached Files:

3. vimaliyer

vimaliyer Active Member

Hi

Thanks for the document. I am excatly looking for 11.5.10.2 - RUP4 Vs 11.5.10.2 - RUP6. I wanted to know when I upgrade my 11.5.10.2 RUP4 to 11.5.10.2 RUP6, how much testing need to be done. Kindly assist

Regds

Vimal. Dubai

4. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

hmmm sorry i misunderstood u. I doubt you will find detailed technical differences between 11i RUP4 and RUP6 anywhere other than the official release notes. The document attached discusses a few points between RUP6 and previous rollups. If the informations don't seem sufficient you can ask oracle in an SR.

Attached Files:

5. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

oh yes and if you are upgrading you should go through metalink Note 459353.1 which discusses the known issues and BUGS you might face.