1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Doubt in OM

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by venkateshguru, Jul 30, 2013.

1. venkateshguru

venkateshguru Active Member

Hi Friends,

i able to create a order successfully and order status is 'CLOSED' . How can i make the invoice. What program i need to run to populate the data in RA_INTERFACE_LINES_ALL. Can you please guide me what concurrent program i need to run to populate the data in Interface table(RA_INTERFACE_LINES_ALL).

Thanks,
    Venkatesh.G

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Once you run workflow background process, interface tables will hit invoice records. Then run Autoinvoice master program by giving sales order number as parameter in sales order low and sales order high as same order number or range of order numbers and order source as ORDER ENTRY and provide Default Date and submit the program.
    This Autoinvoice Master Program will pick the invoice interface lines and processes to Oracle Base Tables.

venkateshguru likes this.
  3. venkateshguru

venkateshguru Active Member

Hi Bharat,

Thanks for the answer. I created the invoice after following your steps. I tried to create the CM for Invoice and its giving error like "You can't create the CM for this transaction type'. Can you please let me know whether any setup available for CM .

Order Type: Internal

First time i created the Order with order type as "Standard" and able to create the Invoice and CM. But if create the order as "Internal" and able to create the Invoice and not able to create the CM.

Please help m out.

Thanks,
    Venkatesh.G

4. pradeepkomari

pradeepkomari Newly Initiated

Hi Friends,

i am trying to create the Sales Order by Using Open Interface. But i stuck at import program. i am trying to find the error in my data, for that i found a table OE_PROCESSING_MSGS, in this table there is no message about fault. can any one help me to find the error perfectly.