1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Documents section now includes Document Viewer

Discussion in 'Documents Section Discussions' started by Sadik, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

One of the main problems with the documents section was that it did not allow files to be seen before downloading them. Often people would upload useless files just to get download access and other genuine users get frustrated by downloading documents only to find them of no use.

Hence to resolve all of it, we now utilize the services of Scribd.com. This presents a Document Viewer which will show the contents of the document. So you can now see the documents online, refer them directly on Club-Oracle without having to download them.

We have started a new Forum section for Download Section Issues. If you face any problems or issues in the Documents Dowload section, please start a new thread there and be patient.

Hope this further improves the member's experience of Club-Oracle.com

2. sxthomas

sxthomas Active Member

Hello
    I am not able to see any of the documents in the scribd.

Can you please check

3. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Thomas,

The Document Section is working just fine. Maybe it's a problem with your browser or your computer. Please check in a different computer.

Regards

4. sxthomas

sxthomas Active Member

Hello Sadik,
    Thank you for your prompt response. I am able to view the document now.
    Not sure why I was not able to see yesterday