1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Discount in Oracle Certification

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by UnixGuru, Dec 15, 2008.

1. UnixGuru

UnixGuru Active Member

i have heard from some training institutes who claim that they can get me 20-30% Discounts in Oracle certification, is this true? does oracle provide some special discounts to training institutes? anybody has any experience with that?

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

none that i am aware of, but some institutes may be providing discounts "unofficially"

3. pradeep84

pradeep84 Active Member

no most of them are just marketing gimmicks, u always end up paying the same if not more if u go thru these institutes

4. saurin23

saurin23 Active Member

If you attend training at an institution that has been Oracle Approved then at the end of the course they usually end up giving you a coupon along with a code (alpha-numeric) on it that can be used to get discount on OCA/OCP exam.

5. salmankhalid

salmankhalid Forum Advisor

yeah you are 100% right, there are some institutes that provide discount on Oracle Certification, these institutes are directly affiliated with Oracle University, i have dome my Oracle 9i certification through this type of institute and they have given me 20% discount on each paper 10% from the Oracle University and 10% from the institute itself