1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

discard the document , if rejects in creteria workflow .

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by yaznesh, Feb 7, 2009.

1. yaznesh

yaznesh Forum Advisor

Hi all,

i m a new member...

i want know the clear procedure for follwoing information........

in a criteria workflow,

(one condition)

1) i want to write one jump condition using idoc script,
    if the reviewer rejects the checkin doc file , it will discard the checkin document( it should be hidden), it should not goes to parent or previous step.

(second condition)

2) if the reviewer approves , it will go to next step, and if same reviwer rejects it should be release ..it should not goes to parent or previous step.

how to solve these two conditions ???

please resolve this problem in creteria workflow ...and provide steps and scripts also

please let me know ,its very urent requirement

:confused::confused:
    yaznesh

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi yaznesh, welcome to club-oracle forums. this is fairly easy. In criteria workflow see that there is something called "exit conditions". you will need to add an additional exit condition that if your content is rejected, it should come out of the workflow step, and update the expiration date with it. Please look at the workflow guide for the specific functions that can achieve this.

the thing to do is get the current step-->get the Action performed-->if action matches reject, update the expiration metadata and exit the workflow. Take a look at wfCurrentStep, wfAction variable, and wfupdateMetaData and wfExit.

i don't quite get your requirement, do you mean that if the reviewer rejects, the content should be released??

3. yaznesh

yaznesh Forum Advisor

yes sadik... actually this another step in workflow, for final review position...
    i want to know that, if the reviewer rejects, the content should be released ??

at same time ,if the reviewer approves go to next step (it should not release the content) ??

4. yaznesh

yaznesh Forum Advisor

actually i am new to UCM , so please provide steps clearly... or send attachmentfor steps and scripts also......