1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

DepoRepair

Discussion in 'Oracle CRM' started by micreis, Feb 4, 2011.

1. micreis

micreis Active Member

If this is not the right place to post I am sorry I am not sure where to post my problem. I use Depo Repair for our RMA's and I have come across a problem that my IT manager can not find a fix for.

Our Depo repair is allowing us to enter in duplication serial numbers without a notification or error message poping up. Is there a fix or a way to stop Depo Repair from allowing us to enter in the same serial number more then once?

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi

You need to be more clear about your problem. When you say that Depo Repair is allowing Duplicate Serial No. where exactly do you mean? When entering Charges or when entering RMA reciept? A screenshot would explain it properly.

3. micreis

micreis Active Member

I could not get the print screen therefore I have attached it. If you look at the attachment this is where I am able to add the same serial number more then once on different RMA's. This happens when when we enter in the Repair type and then the Qty. Once we have entered in all the information and hit save it will ask us to enter in the serial numbers (Tools, "Capture serial numbers") once we do that DepoRepair is not is not flaging us if we have already entered in the serial number. I am just woundering if Depo repair has some type flagging system or error message that would pop up if the serial number has already been entered.

Attached Files:

4. micreis

micreis Active Member

Any ideas?