1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Define Purchase requisition and internal requisition

Discussion in 'Oracle Projects' started by Danny2387, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Danny2387

Danny2387 Active Member

Hello, since I'm new here, I wanna ask bout several thing in Oracle

First I wanna Ask "What is the differences between purchase requisition and internal requisitions in Oracle Purchasing"

and the second one is "What is Preparer means in form requisitions in Oracle Purchasing? Why the already grey and uneditable???"

Thank you for the answer :)

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

When you want to buy an item from a supplier you create a purchase requisition which gets converted to a Purchase Order.

When you want to source the item internally from another inventory org or another operating unit of your own company you create an internal requisition. Internal requisition eventually gets converted into an internal sales order.

Preparer field is the name of the requester.

3. kishore.vadlapatla

kishore.vadlapatla Active Member

shipment details are stored in which table

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

i presume you are talking about PO Shipments. It was PO_distributions_all if i remember correctly.

5. kumar2020

kumar2020 Active Member

When you want to buy an item from a supplier you create a purchase requisition which gets converted to a Purchase Order.

When you want to source the item internally from another inventory org or another operating unit of your own company you create an internal requisition.

one who prepares the po that people callesd it as preparer

Sadik likes this.