1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Debasisdas Introducing himself.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by debasisdas, Nov 16, 2008.

1. debasisdas

debasisdas Active Member

Hi

First of all i would like you greet one and all here in the forum. I came across this forum while googling for something. I can understand these are very early days for this forum and will take a lot of time and effort to turn it into a really happening place.

To tell about my self , I am Debasis Das from Bangalore, India. By profession i am a oracle DBA. I have worked as Database Developer for several years ,so have good hands on oracle. I am an active member of several other technical forums. I am a moderator in few of them. In some of them i have more than 6000 posts. That number could have been in 5 figures if i were posting questions but i only reply to others questions. So you guys can really look to me for any assistance. Hope i will have a good time here in company of all of you.

Regards
    Debasis

shivaram.ora likes this.
  2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hello Debasis and :welcome

We feel privileged to have you here and thanks so much for sharing your experience. Yes, we are in our early days but we are willing to work hard and have patience to see the distance!

Once again Welcome to Club-Oracle

Regards,
    Admin,
    Sadik Bhimani