1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Data migration

Discussion in 'Oracle Apps Technical' started by sunildutt, Jun 1, 2009.

1. sunildutt

sunildutt Guest

We have implemented the Oracle 11i 5 10. The go live date is 1st June effective from 1st April. Please tell me what would be step for data migration from Tally to ERP

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Your Go-Live Date is 1st June and now you are asking about how to migrate the data???

Anyways, Data Migration is a huge exercise and you would typically be looking at it module-wise. I presume you are implementing Oracle Financials so typically you would be looking at Opening Balances and other Master data (Customer, vendor etc...). Sorry, given your question I cannot be more specific.

3. Gstrand

Gstrand Active Member

If you still have questions about migrating data, you could look at ETL open source tools.

Talend Open Studio is an open source ETL tool for data integration experts with a user-friendly GUI, easy to learn for a non-technical user. What distinguishes Talend, when it comes to business users, is the tMap component which allows the user to get a graphical and functional view of integration processes.