1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Data is not fitting in the Excel OutPut

Discussion in 'Oracle Forms and Reports' started by sambuduk, Mar 11, 2013.

1. sambuduk

sambuduk Forum Advisor

Hi Friends,

In XML Publisher Once the output is generated Data is not fitting into the cells in the Excel sheet as "Output_1.1.xls" attachment. My Requirement is Once the output is generated data should automatically fit into the Cells as "Output_2.xls" attachment.

Is it possible through RTF template OR is there any setup for this ??? Any One Please let me Know how to do this...

Regards
    Sambasiva Reddy
    samba.komma@gmail.com

Attached Files:

2. ac.arijit

ac.arijit Forum Advisor

Hi Sambasiva,

Well although the XML Publisher should be actually auto-wrapping it in case of a shorter width of the cell. I dunno why in the xls u provided its not done. But as for now u can increase the width of the cell to be sufficient for the attribute.

sambuduk likes this.
  3. sambuduk

sambuduk Forum Advisor

Hi Arijit,

When select entire sheet and double click on Border then it will come proper. But client don't want do like this.
    Actually here I am using a table inside the cell (like table within a table). I don't know how to resolve this ...

Regards
    Samba

4. ac.arijit

ac.arijit Forum Advisor

Hi Samba [if its ok wid u?]

Ahh !! Shit. Your client is bit lazy to even do a single double-click. Anywayz, all i meant was its ok u've nested the tables, but have u resized the inner table? .. Does resizing comes to any of your help? .. Plz confirm (coz if it does then its the simplest of all).

5. sambuduk

sambuduk Forum Advisor

Hi Arijit,

No issue is not resolved. Actually for this report its required to use nested table.
    I thought because of this only am getting this issue..

Regards
    Samba

6. ac.arijit

ac.arijit Forum Advisor

Hi Samba,

In any of the replies of yours u mentioned anything about the cell width, which i emphasized on. Plz temme what happens when u resize the cell width of the particular column which is getting ***** starred.
    Or else refer this doc for the same http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B34956_01/current/acrobat/120xdorg.pdf