1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Contract approval process

Discussion in 'Oracle CRM' started by sowji.kanagala, Aug 21, 2012.

1. sowji.kanagala

sowji.kanagala Active Member

when we are trying to submit a contract for approval process(in R12 vision instance),approval notifications are routing to (Taylor, Phillip).

I have tried below options but still notifications are routing to same person

i have changed OKC:Approver profile option to my name and then submitted but i am not reciving the approval notifications.

2. i have selected No sales credits option at Vendor contacts but still notification are routing to same person

Please any one help me out

Thanks
    Sowjanya

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Here Sales credit person is not an approver. As I said in earlier post you need to have access to Approvals Management Business Analyst Responsibility to see to whom it was forwarding the notification. In that responsibility we need to access to transaction type (Service Contracts Internal Approval). In that we can see approval groups and the approver to whom it was sending notifications.