1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Conten Server is not installing

Discussion in 'Oracle Development General' started by lct3, Sep 2, 2012.

1. lct3

lct3 Active Member

Two days ago I was informed that I will be the person in responsible to manage our website using site studio. I need to quicky start practicing at home. Based on what I read, I need to intall the UCM and site studio. I was able to install the site studio After that I figured that the only thing left to install was the Oracle Conten Server 10gR3.
    Hoewever when I copied the zipped forlder and try to look for a setup file there is none
    Instead there are a whole lot of folders and files but none install the content sever. I did
    Not find any documentation either.

The one i copied was:
    for Microsoft Windows 32-bit (Version: | Date: 20080807 | Size: 347,401,403 bytes)

Am I correct in assuming that these are the two things I need to install in my
    Win xp Pc, in order to star practicing at home creating and modifiying web pages?
    If not, What do I need and exactly were do I get it? .

If it is, What is the actual file that will allowme to successfully intall the content server

I truly appreciate any help anyone can provide