1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Connection Server : Launch Archiver for Content Server not working

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by noel, Feb 25, 2009.

1. noel

noel Active Member

Hi All,

I have configured the Outbound adapter on the connection server.

Now when i try to create an offer with Content Server as content source and go to the next page and try clicking the Launch Archiver it gives an error saying the Applet cannot be initialized.

The machine where we have installed the Content Server and the Connection Server has a jdk1.5 version and when I try accessing the the Connection Server Administration page from a different machine with jdk 1.6 version installed i am getting an java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: IntradocApp.class exception.

Please help.

Noel Joseph
  2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

hi, it is very difficult to make any conclusions except that your JDK system on client is unable to load the java classes. This is most likely because of configuration issues at your server end. Try uninstalling your JDK and reinstalling it.

Could you also post the log files where the error is captured.